"Intelligence and capabilities are very subjective. Even the simplest action may become the best intelligent way of tackling an issue at a point in time."
– Dr. Prahlad Vadakkepat

ANOTHER GOLDEN MOMENT


I am extremely happy to inform all that, i have been awarded 2nd rank for the MTech Examinations conducted by Hindustan University in the academic year 2010-2012. I would like to remember and thank each and every 'gurus' and teachers who have taught me and been my inspiration from school to college life. Its their blessings and encouragement that helped me to achieve this. I would like to thank my parents and friends for the support that they have given. last but not the least, i thank lord, god almighty.
Receiving Degree from Prof. K.V. Thomas , honorable minister of state for Consumer affairs, food and public Distribution, Independent Charge. Govt of India